Subject Variation

How do I change my Course/Unit(s),or add a Single Unit?


Course variation: changing your diploma; e.g. Diploma of Business (Business) to Diploma of Business (Commerce), or Diploma of Engineering (IT) to Diploma of Arts.


Unit/s variation: change of unit/s within your current course.

Single Unit

Single Unit variation: ONLY students with one unit remaining to complete their 2607 Diploma of Business (Business) or 2608 Diploma of Business (Commerce) are eligible to apply.


Underload Application: This section ONLY applies to students on a student visa. International Students are expected to maintain a full load unless exceptional